Saturday, December 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Luke!

Luke turned 6 this week! 

I'm not sure where the time has gone or how our "baby" got to be six years old. I still feel 25 can't possibly be old enough to have a six year old. AND a three year old. Hard for me to believe. 

The best way to describe Luke is through his teachers. We are constantly told that "Luke is a friend to everyone. Everyone seems to know him and love him." While we are proud of the little person he is becoming, I think the thing we are the MOST proud of is his kindness to others. His big heart. 

Here a some pictures of the celebrations he had...

I love, love, love this boy!

He was hoping for this gift from Santa :) 
A Superman party with his buddies!  
We are soaking up the fact that we can SWIM in DECEMBER


His classmates singing Happy Birthday

Such a treat to be able to celebrate birthdays together, all being in the same building!
At just 6 years old, he has experienced a lot of life out there in the world. We are blessed to be on this journey with him. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment