This little guy melts my heart. Spending most of my days with him this year is a gift. I want to bottle up his little full-of-joy-self and tuck it away for years down the road. The day will come where grocery shopping won't be as much fun, trips to Target will be a little lonelier and morning snuggles on the couch will be distant, cozy memory.
His voice and the way he talks. I want to hit the record button constantly to capture his words and phrases. I want to take hundreds of pictures of his toothy smile and hit replay on his constant, "I love you mommy" moments.
Drew is such a gift to us. We love him beyond words and were thankful to spend his big day with some of our family and friends.
![]() |
| His theme was Paw Patrol |
![]() |
| This picture captures Drew perfectly. It's of LUKE because Drew was too stubborn to stand by his presents. Ha! |
| You can see D is on the verge of tears here. He didn't understand what was taking so long for his party to start. |
| Clearly, the weather was gorgeous! |
Happy Birthday to our youngest! Our hearts are filled with so much love for you!



No comments:
Post a Comment