Sunday, July 20, 2014

Seattle & Wine Tasting with Tanya

My friend Tanya from Singapore/Australia has been visiting us for the past two weeks. We have LOVED having her here. She's as easy going as they come, she loves our little family and she has been a HUGE help around the house. Thanks to her, we have a great wall collage in our family room, our office/golf room is complete and many purchases have been made. :)

Our time together started in Seattle, where I met her after she arrived from Canada. We spent two days drinking coffee, wine, exploring the city and running around the water front.

Of course we had to find the very first Starbucks location! The wait was only about 15 minutes, not too bad.  
Beautiful lunch views!
A visit to the Space Needle - gorgeous day!




Morning run, followed by breakfast and coffee in the sun...perfection!



I love Seattle and the weather could not have been more perfect! After that little trip, we headed back to Portland. What better way to start that leg of the journey than with wine tasting. Lisa, Lindsey, Tanya and I spent the afternoon wine tasting, followed by dinner downtown and 80's night dancing. It was one of the best days of summer for me, as I was with some of my most favorite people. Not to mention the fact that Adam was a trooper and drove all of us crazies around. :) 













Since this night, we have shopped like crazy, had Starbucks daily, ran a lot, worked on the house and spent a week in Roseburg. Tanya LOVED her time down there and after I snag some pictures from her, I'll get them posted here. It's always fun living your city through the eyes of someone else! 

No comments:

Post a Comment