Saturday, April 19, 2014

Bali! Our villa...

For this vacation in Bali, we chose to stay in Seminyak. Seminyak is a cute little area and if I didn't have three boys with me...I could have done A TON of damage in shopping. One morning I set out with Luke and we managed to find a few gems to bring back to the states with us. He's the best shopping buddy. Aside from my Dad, he's a pretty good shopping buddy too. :)

Here is what our villa looked like...not a rough place to spend 6 nights.

This may have been their favorite part! A padded cabana = many hours of wrestling matches 



The bathrooms were partially open, so you showered with no roof over your head. 
Adam is clearly having a rough time.  

Breakfast was delivered each morning. I will miss the Balinese White Coffee! 
So much more to share....this vacation was wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment