Sunday, March 16, 2014

Wishing weekends didn't go so fast...

I love my job. But if I could work two days a week and play five days a week, I'd be just fine with that!

Yesterday I spent the morning coffee hopping with Tanya. I looooved a little place we found tucked away. Wonderful lattes and yummy strawberry tiramisu. So good! (During this, Adam played tennis with a friend. Shockingly enough, he has no pictures to prove it :)


The Tiramisu Hero - so cute!


Saturday afternoon we gave Stand-Up Paddle Boarding a try with seven friends. We had SO MUCH fun! Lots of laughs, several falls (mostly by the guys), and sore muscles. The weather was gorgeous and the water was just the right amount of choppy. Wishing we had more pictures, but obviously we left the camera behind. Hoping to do it again soon. 


And....Sunday brought RAIN!!! While rainy days here may seem like a given, we actually haven't had rain in about three months. I just read that this February was the driest Singapore has had since 1869. Incredible! I was quickly reminded what Singapore rain is like, as my clothes became completely soaked after walking a few blocks WITH an umbrella. I can put aside my frustrations, as I know how much it was needed. Everything around here is brown and dry :( 


I'm still holding out for the thunderstorms I know and love! While the rain was a welcome sight today, I'd love for it to make it's way out for our final round of visitors arriving next weekend. I am SO excited to see Lindsey & Khara!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment