Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Monkeys & Mexican Food

We loved having Vicki here! It was a little bittersweet, as it was her last visit to Singapore. I know she's enjoyed her three trips over here, but she said she was very ready to have us only 3 hours away. Ha!

On Saturday we went for a hike in Mac Ritchie Reservoir. Within our first 10 steps, we saw 3 monkeys. The rest of the hike was quiet until the end where at least a dozen of them were playing around, in and out of a creek. From afar, I was reminded how cool it is to see those furry creatures in their habitat. Close up, I eye contact and sprinted past them. We did the 'tree top walk' which is a long bridge suspended in air by trees. Overall, I think we hiked at least 8 miles.




On her last night we had a nice Mexican dinner in Clarke Quay. We loved every minute of her time here and look forward to our shortest time apart - now through June! 




No comments:

Post a Comment