Monday, February 10, 2014

A Happy Sort of Sad

After talking or emailing with a few people regarding my last blog post, I came to this realization. It's a GOOD thing that I'm scared to leave this life. That means this life has been GOOD to us. We have done a lot of amazing things, been on many adventures as a little unit of 4 and have met some pretty incredible people along the way. I'd say if I weren't scared to leave, that would be sad thing. That would mean that maybe this experience wasn't so worth it after all. So yes, while I can't wait to be home again (we can't wait), I am very happy that saying goodbye to Singapore will make me sad. If that makes any sense at all.

Here's to enjoying the ride while we're on it. We have four months left to make the most of it and take it all in.

The travel....
Nine countries and counting


These faces...
The boys have had MANY happy moments here and have experienced a different side of life. They have grown and changed and become little people over here.




Our friends....
Along with family, they can truly make a place feel like home.






Thanks for all the love. Really, I'm not sitting around feeling sorry for myself. I promise. I just want to capture it all. The good, the bad and the ugly. Cheers! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment