"Next time you're stressed: Take a step back and inhale. Remember who you are and why you're here. You've never given anything in this world that you can't handle. Be strong, be flexible, love yourself and love others. Always remember, just keep moving forward."
This past week has been tough for so many reasons. Tomorrow is a new day, a new week and a chance to make it better. While it's not always easy to see the lessons in hard times, I know they're there.
It's funny how even at 32 years old, I still want to cry to my parents when times are tough. And I do - it's just through a computer. Living half way across the world is hard in many ways, but mostly when times are tough.
Tomorrow is Drew's 3rd birthday. Adam and I still can't figure out how he's not 10, but he keeps assuring us he's only 3. We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that boy and part of my happiness tomorrow will be celebrating his sassy, spunky, loving, loud, curious, stubborn, incredibly adorable little self.
xo
No comments:
Post a Comment