Monday, September 30, 2013

Too good not to share

I have to share Drew's favorite song right now (so random). He asks for it every morning when he wakes up and as soon as I get home from school. He can finish my sentences when I start singing it and he was ecstatic that Ms. Shamani "knew" the song today!

We just spent the last 20 minutes analyzing the song and I had to send him to the pool because I just don't know how else to describe Lola, Rico and Barry Manilow.

Enjoy and again, you're welcome. You know, Adam in a Thobe (Saudi Arabian attire) and Drew's song choice....The Mitchell's are the gift that keeps on giving.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeplUHZsHfo

Here's Drew studying his buddy Barry. I think we've watched EVERY version of the video!



1 comment:

  1. Wow, that kid is something else! Love him! Tell him that Auntie knows this song too and we can sing up a storm when I get there! :) Love you guys.
    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete