We had a nice weekend that included a lot of family time and time with friends. On Saturday we spent a few hours of the afternoon with my friend Tanya, who taught us all about Australian rules football. While I enjoyed watching it and learning about it from an Aussie herself, it did make me homesick for American football. We have really missed all of the sports this year.
Today we took the boys to a Singapore Slingers basketball game. While it certainly was not the most riveting basketball I've ever seen (with a crowd of only 500) it was fun to be in a sports atmosphere. The boys lasted a quarter before they were running in and out of all the empty seats.
 |
| This picture is for my Dad. :) The Slingers played Thailand, whose head coach (center) is Kobe Bryant's dad. His mom was in the stands as well. |
 |
| These three made their own fun about 2 quarters in |
 |
| Our seats were about 4 rows from the court, but I moved up here so the boys could run free. As you can tell, they had a LOT of space. |
Wednesday is a holiday here (their Labor Day I believe), so we are looking forward to a day off mid-week. We are counting down the days until we get home!!
No comments:
Post a Comment