Monday, April 1, 2013

Hello Hong Kong!

We arrived safely in Hong Kong! It was a relatively uneventful flight (we could have done without the 30mph winds upon landing) and we've enjoyed a low key night in the hotel room. The boys have been great, considering they didn't nap and don't feel well. Both were sound asleep by 7pm. It's a cool 20 degrees Celsius... not sure what that is in Fahrenheit but I know it's waaaayyy cooler than we're used to!


Look! Long sleeves! They haven't had these on in 8 months :)



Such a helper!


View from our hotel on the 39th floor. Thank goodness there are no balconies, I'd be a nervous wreck! Weather was very rainy and windy tonight, making it the perfect night to snuggle in bed at 7pm :)


View to the left. AND more importantly, my first Starbucks in Hong Kong!


Adam and I enjoyed a quiet dinner of delicious Dim Sum in the room after the boys fell asleep. Looking forward to a fun week!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: