Monday, April 1, 2013

Here we go AGAIN

I think Luke is cursed. Poor guy woke up in the middle of the night throwing up. Sound like Phuket?? Yep. He couldn't keep medicine or juice down this morning, so he's existed on sips of water and a few grapes today. He has been a trooper ALL day, considering how he feels. He gets serious bonus points in my book!

We headed out for a bus tour at 10am and spent the day seeing Hong Kong and shopping at the famous Stanley Marketplace. I think the t-shirt, flag and watch made Luke feel a tiny bit better. :)
By 3:30 both boys hit their max and we headed back onto the bus and towards our hotel. We managed to ride a train, boat and bus today!

We have a ton of pics, but here are a few...

Here's how he spent the morning :(


And here's how you'd find this one at any given moment. In a spot, by himself, picking his nose.


Very Seattle like. We both mentioned that we felt a bit at home here.


Gorgeous (and spendy) Repulse Bay. The beaches here are SO clean. Houses go for more than $3K (USD) a square foot!


The shopping begins at Stanley Beach! Definitely have more pics to come of this place.




Got our shirts! Faces are indicative of how they're feeling...sick and mischievous!


Go Singapore and USA :)


The day ended on a high note :)


What an amazing kid! I'm not sure I could have held it together the way he did today. 10 mins into the ride back he was sound asleep :)


Today was supposed to be Disneyland, but I'm glad we held off until tomorrow. Here's hoping a good night's rest gets Luke back to himself.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment