Thursday, April 18, 2013

Chinatown!

Of course a trip to Singapore wouldn't be complete without a trip to Chinatown! Lisa loved it and I had a successful visit inside the temple.

Lisa was SUPER excited about the famous chicken rice - she loves her some Anthony Bourdain!

When in Asia...
It really is THAT good. My favorite chicken rice in Singapore.
Yep...FULLY clothed and ready to see the inside of the temple. 

They were preparing for something, not sure what. 



Lisa is coming to see our school tomorrow and we'll hit up Arab St. after work. Adam's headed to Batam, Indonesia tomorrow night with 8 other guys on a golf trip. Saturday morning Lisa and I are off for a girl's night in Bintan, Indonesia to stay at a resort on the beach. I'm sure it'll be really rough, exhausting and no fun at all. Can't wait! 


No comments:

Post a Comment