We had parent teacher conferences this week. I enjoyed visiting with all of my families (I have been SO lucky this year) and of course I enjoyed our time with Ms. Christabel & Ms. Shamani. I wanted to share a few pages out of Luke's math notebook. He continues to love, love, love school and we are thrilled with all of the knowledge he's gaining!
 |
Adam worked with him on drawing pictures to represent subtraction....he asks for "math work" all the time. :)
Luke had his follow up appointment today and his X-Rays showed that his lung is about 85% healed from the pneumonia. I took a half day today to take him to the appointment which also meant an extra afternoon with Lisa. We spent an hour in the sunshine, by the pool, when I'd normally be at work. Not too shabby.
|
.jpg) |
| Of course the little guy deserved some noodles! |
I am loving the fact that I have a student teacher with me for the next three weeks. He's been a TA at our school and is working on his teaching certification. He'll be with me doing his full-time work next fall. It sure is nice having another person in the room all day! Watch out...I'm educating adult minds too.
No comments:
Post a Comment