Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentine's Day

Adam and I aren't big Valentine's Day people. At all. But on that night, my mom and Denis gave the boys new soccer uniforms (or are they football uniforms??)







and as I cleaned out Luke's backpack, I saw what he chose to make at school on Valentine's Day. All by himself.




The amount of love those two have for each other stops me in my tracks everyday. Before greeting anyone else in the house, they find each other first when one comes home. They talk, they laugh, they cause trouble, they play and they fight. They're brothers.

I read a quote today that I lOVE and it holds so true for my two little people.

"Everyone deserves the chance to be loved and valued for who they are, not punished or judged for who they aren't."

Little people know that. And when I saw that sweet card, I was reminded of that too.

Happy (belated) Valentine's Day to our friends and family back home!

xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment