Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Great week so far in Singapore! Mom and Denis have been enjoying Sydney, Adam is off to Dubai and I'm here with the boys. Someone's gotta do it. But man do their lives sound exciting :)

Adam promised to send pics of Dubai...I'm dying to go there! I'll get them posted when I have some.

Meanwhile, I got a front row showing to Gangnam Style by Luke tonight as we were in the hot tub. Drew fell and hurt his knee last night so he walks around as if his leg were going to fall off at any minute. Never a dull moment.

Auntie sent a huge box filled with Valentine love and wow were they excited! Thanks Auntie :)






Below are a few pictures from Luke's date with Adam this weekend to watch the Singapore Slingers. The player below played for Oregon State and was caught off guard hearing Luke yell, "Go Beavs!" as they warmed up.


A group of kids from SAIS watched together...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment