Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tuesday Firsts

Monday & Tuesday needed their own entries because we packed them full of fun stuff. Today was a day of firsts for us. The four of us rode the Singapore Flier and then my mom and I walked over to Gardens by the Bay for the afternoon. Very fun day. We briefly thought about taking the boys on the Flier, but then our common sense came back as we realized that would mean being trapped in a capsule with them for 30 minutes. I envisioned the wrestling matches beginning at minute 5. No thank you.

What a great way to see Singapore. Even in the rain showers....

Up, up and away in the capsule
We are HIGH up! The stage down below is where the Hong Bao Carnival is. 
We are at the VERY top here
Rainy few hours, but luckily it wasn't stormy 
Off in the distance you can see all the cargo ships 

After lunch, my mom and I headed over to Gardens by the Bay. I haven't gone yet, as I knew she would enjoy this place. It was filled with beautiful flowers!

Inside the Flower Dome
Those who know her, know how much she LOVES flowers! 

HUGE waterfalls in the Cloud Forest. Yep, we went to the top. 
Throughout the Dome they had Tangerine bushes in the shape of a snake. It's the year of the Snake afterall! 
Walked around one of my favorite malls here - very Vegas like with the canal and boat rides through the center. 

It's back to school for all of us tomorrow. We have so enjoyed our 4 days with Ma & Ampa!

No comments:

Post a Comment