Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Keep on Keepin' on

We're back into routine around here - work, play and sleep. That's about it. But for some reason, routine always feels good after a long break.

The weather has seemed a bit cooler (mind you, I'm still in dresses and sandals every day) and it hasn't been as rainy as it was over holiday break. I actually walked home from work tonight in a light sweater and didn't sweat my butt off. That's huge.

My Mom and Denis arrive in about 3 weeks...CAN'T WAIT! I have never gone this long without seeing my Mom. The thing is, I'm not sure I can let her leave once I have her here. 

This is report week - our first semester overseas wraps up on the 25th. Crazy. The semester reports are long and time consuming, but they are almost done.

This past weekend was pretty low key. I spent 6+ hours at work on Saturday doing reports - but to ease the pain of that, Adam and I went out for Thai food and Balinese massages Saturday night. They were wonderful! 

Sunday Luke and I spent the day together - he had a play date then we went out for lunch at his favorite "soup noodle" place. I love our dates together. 


xo






No comments:

Post a Comment