Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The fun continues!

I'm on Nyquil with a completely stuffed up head, so if this doesn't make much sense, you know why. I've managed to get sick amongst all the fun that's been happening here. Ugh. 

Below are  pictures highlighting some of the fun things we've done. Their time has been packed full of new sights, walking, loving on the boys, walking some more, eating delicious food, walking that food off, playing with the boys, visiting us at school and walking. Dick said the other night, "I think I've walked more here in the past 2 weeks than I've walked in the last year!" Such is our life. 

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving here and we're having a potluck with 8 other SAIS families. Should be fun. I'm bringing my mom's mashed potatoes, thankful that I'm not in charge of the turkey. 

On Friday Dick and Adam will spend the day golfing in Malaysia while Vicki and I are having a spa day in Indonesia. It's not everyday I get to say a sentence like that!

This makes me laugh..."Christmas Memories" sign in a tropical climate. Hard to believe. 
Fun day at the water park!
Another "When in Asia" moment. On the MRT and everyone is on their phone or reading. :)
GREAT Italian dinner and walk down Orchard Rd. after the water park
Orchard Rd has beautiful Christmas decorations up 
Where it all started...the Starbucks by our hotel on Orchard Rd. Closing it's doors this weekend. :(
Holy downpour. On our way to dinner, the water had flooded the sidewalks. 
The guys hanging out, watching the kids play after breakfast
Boys at Sunday brunch - Food for Thought in the Botanical Gardens
Playing Batman of course

My computer is having a hard time keeping up with me, so I'll post the rest of the pictures later. Wishing ALL of our friends & family back home a wonderful, restful, and laughter filled Thanksgiving. We have much to be thankful for his holiday.



No comments:

Post a Comment