Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween...

Sort of. Halloween was definitely not the same as it is back home. I REALLY missed our tradition of chili & cornbread followed by trick-or-treating with friends and family in a neighborhood packed with kids. It is not a recognized 'holiday' in Singapore, so a few of us expat families swapped addresses and made our way to each others condos for some candy. As we were out we saw a lot of other dressed up cuties doing the same thing. You just have to know what condos are handing out candy. Certainly a different experience than what we're used to, but the boys managed to have fun.


Ella the cat, Drew the basketball player & Luke the football player
Finding other trick-or-treaters!
A little different trick-or-treating in high rises :)


Found their buddies - Emmet & Joe

Now that's JOY


I will admit - I love that they got a small amount of candy. Mean mom, I know.


Happy Halloween to our friends & family! 


1 comment:

  1. Happy Halloween! Looks like the boys were happy:)

    ReplyDelete