I LOVE weekends! I especially love them when they are filled with days like today. We spent the morning at a (new to us) park. It had a standard play area, but great trails around a lake that was shaded and cooler. Luke loved getting to ride his bike again and Drew enjoyed running around. From there I met my 3rd grade team for lunch, had a few drinks with Alex, Adam & Jill, took a quick swim with the boys and off for date night (finally!) with Adam.
For our night out, we explored Chinatown and had dinner at an amazing Italian restaurant. Yep, Italian food in Chinatown. Delizioso! On the way back to the MRT station we came across a Fish Spa. I have been wanting to try this and it did not disappoint. It freaked me out a bit, made me laugh, then grew on me as I got used to hundreds of tiny fish nibbling on my feet and hands. Chinatown is definitely an area we'll be back to...
 |
| Bike ride along the canal |
 |
| Big brother helping little brother down the slide :) |
 |
| LOVE this picture....old architecture meets new |
 |
| Dinner at inItaly. Only its 2nd week in business, came highly recommended. Will definitely go there again! |
 |
| Celebrating our 9th Anniversary....love him! |
 |
| Walking over bridge into Chinatown |
 |
| Lots of old world charm here... |
 |
| Feet in the fish! |
 |
| Look at those things sucking all the dead skin off! CRAZY! |
 |
| Got Adam to put his hands in for a few minutes |
$8 bought me smooth hands and feet. Definitely something to try if you ever get the chance! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment