Drew was much better today. He slept until 10am, was perkier, napped well, and screamed at Luke several times throughout the day. Yep, back to normal.
Today was Luke's morning out with Dad. They went to take care of Adam's physical first (annoying to me that his took 20 minutes, while mine yesterday took 90!). During the appointment Adam stepped out for a minute. When he walked back in, there were 4 nurses surrounding Luke, giving him candy, patting his head and taking their pictures with him. Too funny! He also has a guard at the new condo complex next door named Shirley (doesn't everyone know a lady from India named Shirley?) who looooves him. Every time she sees him coming, she rushes out to give him a high five. The kid is a lady magnet over here!
While Luke and Adam were gone, Drew and I headed out for a walk. We went in a different direction out of our condo than we normally take and came across a locals wet market. We met Adam and Luke there for lunch, then went back for dinner with another SAIS family. Local, fresh, cheap and delicious food just minutes down the road...LOVE it!
The four of us spent the afternoon in the pool playing with 2 families that are also living here. Rough day for the Mitchell's! :)
First off I love your blog!! And I like that Luke is keeping up his reputation as a ladies man in Singapore..:) glad to see that you guys are enjoying your adventure!!
ReplyDelete-Kylie
Thanks Kylie! I saw that cute pic of you and your mom on FB and showed it to Luke. He got a huge smile on his face. We will definitely have to get him on the course with you next summer. :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear Drew is doing better. Love your blog, I check it daily. Love you guys.
ReplyDelete