Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Comforts of home arrive tomorrow!

This may all feel a little more "real" when we move into our new place tomorrow. Was hoping it would happen tonight, but couldn't get the timing to work out. For the past 5 days, we have been lazy (emailing, blogging and reading) while the boys nap, because we haven't had much to do inside the hotel room. I have a feeling that will quickly end come tomorrow. That said, we can't wait to get more settled and have our things from the states. I know the boys miss their toys, I miss being able to eat at home, and Adam is dying for different shirts to wear. We are hoping to get settled in by the end of the weekend so we can enjoy most of next week - and seeing more of what Singapore has to offer. I know we can't wait to experience some of the FOOD!

Hotel room wrestling

The DUCKS made their first appearance in Singapore :) 

This is how you transport a flat screen TV 2 miles when you don't have a car

Another day, another taxi 

Exhaustion & boredom set in at Ikea today...they've been such troopers

No comments:

Post a Comment