Monday, March 30, 2015

SPRING

It's a bit strange, considering I love summer SO MUCH, that Spring is my least favorite season. While I love the blooming flowers and amazing warmth of the sunshine again, I typically have a hard time adjusting to life during these months. February and March are notoriously tough months for me mentally. Perhaps it's the unpredictable weather, or the fact that holidays are over...I'm not sure. Given all of that, there are many ways we've managed to ENJOY life this Spring.

Last minute ice cream dates with cousins!  
School Performance - Luke and his buddy, Liam.  
Way too many frozen yogurt dates at our favorite place - Mango Tango
Enjoying the sunshine!  

A walk around the duck pond
I couldn't love these two more  
Where we find Luke on any given night 
Spring Break took us to Ma & Ampa's new house! 
Coloring Easter egg with cousins 


Hosted a baby shower for Lindsey...baby #3!

Playing in the backyard is more fun when you're a spy :)
Donuts for dinner and a Blazer game with Dad
Visiting a Navy ship in Seattle over Spring break
And perhaps the BEST part of their YEAR...meeting Marcus Mariota. They haven't stopped smiling! 

Reflecting on these moments helps remind me that Spring is FULL OF LIFE. xx


*But now that I think about it, I'm not sure February actually counts as Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment