Sunday, February 15, 2015

A little fixing up!

We have slowly been re-doing some things around our house this winter. We plan to do heavier remodeling within the next year, but these simple fixes help in the meantime. It continues to be a place we love living in!



The ugly gold is GONE! This was the easiest, simplest fix! 
The wood trim around the counters isn't great...so a simple fix was to paint the front part of it! 

Painted ALL the wood trim around the sink in the downstairs bath and the cupboards. 

Hated this dark grout...which I think was just dirty, as it was all I noticed in that area. Read something online about tile grout paint and gave it a try.... 
Huge difference!
Our bathroom has bugged me since day 1...the owner put new cupboards on, but they were creme and the casing is white. Weird. 
MUCH better. So bright and light in there now. Painted the front trim as well. :)
My little helper :) 
Painted the boys bathroom as well...they had creme cupboards too. All bathrooms and our living room got new white blinds to brighten things up! 

After three weekends of nothing but house projects, we took a break from re-doing things, which was needed. I must say, I go through periods of being obsessed with DIY blogs. That's where I got all the directions, ideas, and inspiration for our bathroom re-do's!

No comments:

Post a Comment