Saturday, November 1, 2014

Happy Halloween!

We had a wonderful Halloween at HOME. I got to be a real-life-volunteer for Luke's class party, which was fun. You'd think that teaching in the same school for the past two years would enable me to be part of all his parties, but I never got to attend one. Having your own classroom means having your own parties, which means you can't escape to see your own children. So not only did I have yesterday off, I got to be watch the costume parade at his school, help set up for his party and be a participant. I loved every minute.

For the evening, we re-started up our tradition of dinner and trick-or-treating with the Kuitert family. We've been trick-or-treating with them since Luke was 10 months old. Our families have certainly grown and it's so fun to spend this holiday with them.

Luke & Drew were SWAT team members, Brayden was a Knight and Macy was Rapunzel. 
We both commented on how much more "dressed" we were this year vs. the last two! 
Cuties! 
Now onto the next holiday... THANKSGIVING! Feeling very thankful this year for sure and loving all of these FALL holidays in Oregon!

No comments:

Post a Comment