Wednesday, April 30, 2014

What Wednesdays are Made of

Last night was a great night with our staff. There have been many staff events the past two years and I usually send Adam on behalf of the two of us. I love a good party, but I don't always love socializing with large crowds. The difference with last night's event was that Adam put it together and worked for weeks on it. If administration doesn't work out, I think social event coordinator would be a good title for him. My mother-in-law once said, "Adam is the kind of guy that when he walks into a room, everyone is his friend." So true. He had a great turn out, largely because he's so darn likable.

We had 3 hours at a brewery with free flow drinks and a buffet dinner. There was also pool, darts and KARAOKE! Adam and Kevin kicked off the singing with Sweet Caroline (of course!) and I happily joined with Ms. Sylvie to sing Copacabana. Many teachers shouted out, "Drew!" as the song came on, so how could I not sing along?

A fun night of constant laughter with friends. A memory I can tuck away for those "I miss Singapore" days.... thank you, Adam, for bringing people together in the best way you know how. With food, beer and music.

Love these girls - Tanya & Lucinda




One of my favorite pics from the night :) 

Nothing brings a room together like Neil Diamond!



No comments:

Post a Comment