Saturday, December 21, 2013

Sydney, Day 2

Have I mentioned that I love this city?? Because I do. The weather has been PERFECT. Cool mornings and evenings with nice warm days. And most importantly, no humidity!

Today we all slept until 9:30 (An early Christmas miracle!), enjoyed cereal WITH milk (only pointing out because Singapore's milk is disgusting) and headed out to catch the ferry to Manly Beach. Manly Beach was great, but it was quite windy there so we spent most of our time playing at Manly Cove.















Swings! We don't see many of those in Singapore.


Loved the shops and cafés along the walk...


Manly Beach





There were some gorgeous views from our ferry on the way back...












Luke got to pick our dinner location- Hyde park for some pizza and football. The perfect end to another great day in Sydney!





-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment