Saturday, November 16, 2013

High Tea

Morning and afternoon high teas are quite popular here. They are at almost every fancy hotel or upscale restaurant and our brunch group figured it was time to hit one up for the holidays. We went to one at the Ritz Carlton (I felt like a British lady of leisure as I left the house to have "high tea at the Ritz") and found it to be fabulous!

We had 4 hours of food, lattes and laughter. The lattes were unlimited (that could have been the reason for my continual shakes the rest of the day) and the food was very "high tea-ish." Finger foods and decadent desserts. We will definitely give another one a try in the new year.

Our small but wonderful brunch group minus Angela. 


Yesterday equated to a perfect day for this momma. Was able to sleep in (thanks to Maricel), swimming with the boys, high tea during the afternoon and a movie with Adam. I love weekends like this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment