Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Fishing!

Luke is one happy little boy here in "America!" He has the freedom to run, drive his jeep all over, take lawn mower rides, ride his bike, golf and drive the gator around the barn at the ranch. He was also lucky enough to go on a guided fishing trip with his Dad & Grandpa on Sunday. They caught over 100 bass! He is so proud of his new tackle box and can't wait to fish again.

After living in Singapore for a year, I find that I am more appreciative of the beautiful surroundings in Oregon. Not only seeing it, but truly being able to enjoy it outside without being HOT.







Tonight was a S'more kind of night around here. Adam and I head out tomorrow for our Anniversary vacation, so we enjoyed the evening together with the boys. And Ella of course. What a great first half of our summer vacation! 








No comments:

Post a Comment