![]() |
| Love the presentation! |
![]() |
| LOVE this guy! |
Vietnam has great shopping! I bought several dresses (Dresses are my new yoga pants. I LIVE in them), Adam got some golf shirts and the boys got a ton of new clothes. Being that everything seems to be "made in Vietnam" it seemed fitting to buy it from the source! Sunday was a trip to the War Remnants Museum and a bit more shopping before we flew home.
It was hot, hot, hot in Ho Chi Minh, but so is Singapore. We are used to sweating non-stop and living in a constant state of warmth. Thank goodness for air conditioned hotel rooms!
This was a great weekend getaway for us. We needed the time away together and enjoyed every minute. Of course, it wouldn't have been possible without Vicki's help. She continues to be our saving grace. And she's become quite the talk of our complex. Everyone seems to love our new "helper" and I'm not quite sure we can let her go! I know she's missing everyone back home, but we hope she's also enjoying her taste of living life in a different country. Not to mention that she's taking care of a couple pretty cute little boys. :)
Less than 3 weeks until we're home. CANNOT WAIT!


No comments:
Post a Comment