Thursday, April 4, 2013

Back in Singapore

Mumford and Sons, where have you been all of my life? I want to thank you and your music for the peace you brought me on the flight home. It's been a hell of a week. Restless sleep, illnesses, humor, meltdowns, Oregon like weather, new sights and one very cool city. We loved Hong Kong. We just wish our family felt good enough to really enjoy it.

I'll get our pictures downloaded this weekend as I can't wait to share more of them. It was a blessing to have no wifi as we were totally devoted to our kids. It was a curse having no wifi because we were forced to be totally devoted to our kids. Oh wait.

I am thankful to have visited another amazing place with Adam and the boys. We grow & change a little with every new experience.

Mumford & Sons, quiet and content boys and time to myself allowed me to read two magazines and write this post on our 4 hour flight. With that...we've landed!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment