Saturday, April 20, 2013

Another Day in Paradise

To give you an idea of how rough life is in Bintan, it's 11am and Lisa and I have already had our uppers and our downers (coffee & wine). We just came back into the room as a thunderstorm passes. It has been such a relaxing and much needed overnight getaway. It's hard to believe that this place is only a 55 minute ferry ride from Singapore. I definitely hope to bring Adam and the boys back here. The beach is beautiful, the amenities are nice and I feel a world away from city life.

We spent an afternoon by the pool yesterday, followed by massages and dinner on the beach. Some of the best seafood I've had since moving here! We had quite the romantic table for two, with a private chef and dinner as the waves crashed in front of us. We laughed many times as we had NO idea how romantic our dinner would be. :)

This is my third time in Indonesia and I have to say, I've loved it every time. The people are so friendly and much of the landscape is breath taking. Here's some of our girl's vacation...





Life is full of JOY in these moments...







Lisa's first visit to a swim up bar. The mango margaritas were delicious!


Our dinner spot




It will be hard to say goodbye to Lis tomorrow. Knowing we'll be home in 2 short months makes it a little easier. It's been a wonderful 10 days!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment