Wednesday, March 27, 2013

International Fiesta Day 2-Parade

The parade was quite cool today. Luke was in the front row as I walked in, it never gets old seeing his cute face at school. Drew was already gone, as it was too long for them to sit. Here are some pics of the fun...

Sweden


USA. (This was the biggest group by far. Wish I could have seen their parade.)


Turkey


Venezuela


NZ and the All Blacks :)


Some of my class


Australia preparing to head up to the gym


UK


Teachers having a little fun :)


I walked in holding the flag of the United Arab Emirates. He's our only student representing their country and needed a little support. :)


The gym was PACKED


I'll take more pics of the food and quiz show. Fun day...and exhausting!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment