Sunday, March 24, 2013

Ahhh Sundays!

Notice a theme in our weekend? One word sums it up: relaxing! 

Drew & Ella hangin' in their floaties
The boys playing a little football
The big boys trying their football skills from three stories up
After a nice dinner out and a little bowling with friends last night, we spent 3 1/2 hours at the pool again today. Luke had a friend over and they never left the pool. We enjoyed the day with Alex, Jill and Ella - just hanging out and having fun. 

A few other things worth mentioning from the weekend: 

The boys were VERY interested as I painted my toes, so they got a little color too :) Three hours in the pool made it disappear. Darn.
Adam and I found a new organic grocery store. I thought we'd "splurge" on the small bag of brussel sprouts (pictured in the middle). We've never had them here because they're generally $8-10 per bag. Craving some fresh veggies, I grabbed a bag. At the register, they were quickly put back after learning THAT LITTLE BAG WAS $25.20! Unbelievable!

Ready for our 4-day week before we're on break! Wednesday and Thursday will consist of multiple International Day celebrations. Looking forward to celebrating the 50+ countries represented at our school! Our Red, White & Blue is ready to be worn. :)

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment