Sunday, December 23, 2012

The fun continues

We moved over to the south part of the island today. The Marriott was beautiful, but we were ready to see what Phuket had to offer. We met up with our friends from Singapore who are also on holiday here. I loved having such wonderful people gathered around the dinner table...especially this time of year. If we can't be in the states with our families for Christmas, I'm thankful we have such kind and fun people to celebrate with. Tomorrow we are leaving early for a speed boat trip to three different islands for snorkeling and playing on the beach. Can't wait!















Had our first banana pancakes, with Nutella on top...YUM!

It's hard to believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve Day. I have to admit, it really doesn't feel like it. It seems like we're just having the longest summer ever!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:กะตะ,Karon,Thailand

No comments:

Post a Comment