Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Luke's 5th Birthday

I'm a little behind with this, but here are some highlights from Luke's 5th birthday. On his actual birthday, Adam and I were lucky enough to take brownies to his class to celebrate. He requested Michelle's spring rolls for his birthday dinner, followed by presents and chocolate cake. The following weekend he had 4 friends from school over for a birthday party. I love that he was able to have a swimming party in December!

Luke and his classmates
Words can't express how much love we feel for this little boy


Drew was quite excited to help with the present opening :)


Drew & Ella hanging while the big kids play
Luke requested McDonald's for his party lunch. The kids were pretty excited :)
Luke was given the backpack on Drew's back for a gift. Drew didn't take it off all day. He even snuggled on the couch to watch cartoons with it on. Lucky for us it even has WHEELS so Drew insists on taking it to the airport. 
Soccer themed party
I have always loved birthdays, but since becoming a mom, they have even more meaning. It's hard to believe Luke is 5. He has brought so much joy and laughter to our family. The independence and confidence he has gained since moving to Singapore is amazing. We can't wait to see what the future has in store for him. What a gift he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment