Monday, December 10, 2012

Gangnam Style

I'm not sure if this song is as popular in the states as it is over here...but I can't help but love it. And I laugh every time I see one of my students doing the dance down the hallway. No one has a clue what this guy is saying, but everyone loves it.

One of the funniest moments since we've been here was at the water park when Dick & Vicki were here. Adam and I were with the boys in the wave pool and Gangnam style came on quite loud. As the music started to play, Drew jumped up out of the water yelling "NANUM STYLE!!!!" There was excitement ALL over his face. He grabbed his little wrist and danced his way across the pool to Daddy. He had people laughing hysterically, including his mom.

That could have started a wave pool flash mob. Next time.

On another note, we had a great time seeing Santa yesterday. Luke was concerned that we wouldn't be home for Santa, but Santa assured him he could travel to Phuket. :)



We are on holiday as of Friday! Can't wait!

It's strange to be getting ready for Christmas in such a warm, humid climate. I laughed at our Santa picture...shorts and t-shirts. Christmas decorations are up everywhere, Christmas music is playing in all the stores, but it still feels strange. Not bad, just different. Certainly not the typical weather we're used to, but we are really excited for 7 days on the beautiful beaches of Phuket with our friends.

There will be lots of pictures coming in our time off...we plan on 3 weeks of F.U.N.

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment