We are headed to Phuket, Thailand tomorrow for 7 days of relaxation! We are meeting our friends Mark, Kelly & Grant there. I taught with Kelly at Bonny Slope and they have been living in South Korea for the past 18 months. It will be so wonderful to see familiar faces and spend Christmas together. The flight is an easy 1 hour and 45 minutes. We'll be relaxing at the pool in 24 hours.
To prepare for Santa, we made cookies last night (hope he doesn't mind week-old cookies) and watched Mickey Saves Christmas. We're getting in the holiday spirit over here, even with the heat and humidity.
 |
| Cookie baking...Notice my sweat. I mean, holiday glow |
 |
| Best part of making cookies....Drew feeding Daddy some dough! |
 |
| The boys' notes to Santa with the cookies in a Tupperware so they'll survive the flight :) |
 |
| Waiting for their cookies to be done...notice Luke is keeping track of time on his CALCULATOR :) |
 |
| This was Santa's letter to Luke. The kids got to write letters at school. I love the line about the basket. When filling out the letter, I asked Luke what he did to help others, he said "Well, I helped my brother one time when he got stuck in a basket." Haha! |
No comments:
Post a Comment