At Christmas dinner last night Luke threw up and he's been throwing up since- 20 hours later. Poor guy. Drew has a fever and cold. Adam and I are taking turns at the pool. Having sick kids is never easy, especially away from home. We head back to Singapore tomorrow afternoon. Here's hoping Luke is done throwing up by then!

They haven't left the bed other than a quick 20 minute trip to the pool. That idea backfired as Luke got sick there too :(
We're making the most out of free Wifi, room service and of course, snuggling with the boys when they'll let us. At least the view from our hotel room is nice.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
That's so sad:( I hope they feel better soon! I hope you had a great Christmas before the sickness.
ReplyDeleteMiss you!
Nadia
Miss you too Nads!
Delete