Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Adam!


Celebrating his 34th birthday in Singapore...the first of two birthdays abroad. This one was pretty mellow, I'm thinking the 35th deserves something much bigger. :) On Friday several of us went out for dinner & drinks after work to celebrate. After school today the boys helped Michelle make a cake so we could have candles and singing. The Mitchell's know how to party!

Birthday cake complete- which is no easy feat in Singapore. They don't sell frosting, so we looked up and how make it from scratch. And sprinkles have yet to be seen. The candles and matches were borrowed.  Granted, I didn't actually have to make the cake myself, but you get the point. 
Luke was irritated that he didn't get to blow out a candle 

Loving the cake!
Bus ride to dinner on Friday 
                                           
Yep, first bus ride in Singapore!






We had an amazing weekend and I can't wait to share the pictures! We took a lot, so I'm still transferring them onto our computer. That project is bigger than I want to take on right now. :)

Happy Birthday to someone I am lucky enough to share this life with! Cheers to another year of adventures, excitement, challenges and growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment